|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
That's why we are looing for the new breed of Account Director
An Account Director with the vision to help us build the agency model all others will follow.
A problem solver and ‘go-to' for both clients and the CHE Proximity team.
A future leader that knows what to do next, and where they're needed most.
If the entire agency went walk-about tomorrow, they could go into a room and think through a strategy, conceive ideas, and formulate a plan to make them happen. All without the client feeling a bump.
A day in the life
- Identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for a given project
- Independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams
- Inspiring the agency teams to do the best work of their lives
- Negotiate statements of work and estimates
- Manage overall job P&L
- Mentoring and encouraging those around you
- Collaborate with New Business to actively pursue new clients and revenue sources.
How will we know you are the one?
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Great knowledge of web development and QA process
- Strong strategic thinker who is solution orientated
- Ability to manage up and down
- Proactively lead work through the agency
- Ability to immerse in clients business to identify opportunities and build relationships
Other things that would make you great in this role
- An ambition to do work that has never been done before
- Loves to negotiate – getting a kick out of good financial performance
- Enjoys presenting to clients
- Enjoys leading and supporting others
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
The Drum's Big Won Report: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World, 2018
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week