Account Manager (Activation)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Australia's leading activation team. Clemenger BBDO's Activation team is highly talented and innovative who have a curiosity and specialism across experiential & shopper campaigns.
As an Account Manager you are pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of campaigns for your dedicated clients across experiential and shopper disciplines.
This successful applicant will be charged with supporting your Account Director with the client relationships of 4-5 of Melbourne's marquee clients and then using their leadership and team to garner the best results from our creative, production, design, digital, staffing and finance teams.
The successful applicant will have a proven success rate across the following:
- Shopper/FMCG experience
- Alcohol experience highly regarded
- Ability to own and build client relationships
- Amazing attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure projects delivered on time & budget
- Proactive and passionate
- Confidence in presenting, managing and running client meetings
- An interest in event management to support senior team member
- 2-4 years agency experience (or account/project management in similar industry)
This role specifically entails the below key elements:
- You are the king / queen of detail and communication. Nothing gets missed on a contact report, WIP document and you have your clients saying ‘you are the safest pair of hands'.
- You are someone people want to have on their team. This is your performance and your demeanour that can adapt to different personalities and situations.
- You have a talent for pulling together presentations and working amongst a team to help take these to client
- Your passion for marketing and our industry specifically shines through which makes you an expert in the space.
Internal Agency Management
- You get the best out of all departments in our agency
- You can bring to an interview an example of an internal, agency brief you have written which is water tight
- You can speak and understand a little about a lot: production, creative, design, digital, finance, staffing
- You love an excel spreadsheet
- As the centre of the project execution, you have a track record of tracking costs, billings, payments dates and terms to see a project through successfully end-to-end
- You are proficient in finance systems, extra points for BCC experience
- You enjoy making great work, that helps your team make money
- To make the work better.
- To be loved by clients, not simply liked or respected.
- To think ‘we' not ‘me'.
- To be a hand raiser not finger pointer.
- To present well.
- To have a healthy paranoia.
- To be a radiator not a drain.
- To be a closer (you finish, not just get things through).
- To be able to bounce back.
- To do the right thing.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work ClemengerBBDO please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week