Production & Team Coordinator
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO + Myer is looking for an energetic, highly organised and proactive Production & Team Coordinator to join our team located at Myer's head office in Melbourne.
As the Production & Team Coordinator your role is to support the team in the day-to-day running of the account and develop experience and knowledge in the production process. In general, the Production Coordinator will help to ensure the smooth running of all projects in production while making sure that budgets and schedules are adhered to.
The role is based with the Clemenger @ Myer retail team in Docklands. It's a unique agency set up based with the client providing daily interaction with the client and their business. As with any big Retail account it's a fast-pace environment, so you need to enjoy this type of challenge. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a chance to gain a solid foundation and experience in an agency.
- Production Coordination
- Providing support for the production team Senior Production Manager, Traffic Manager & Studio Manager
- Managing other partner relationships – you will need to work very closely with the Logical Magic team, with Ikon the media agency, media partners & print partners and with the client teams.
- Problem solving – you will need to be able to work self-sufficiently to solve day-to-day problems that you encounter, supporting the production team where required, so that the team effectively over comes hurdles and challenges.
- Job Number Management - Opening Job numbers setting up job bags and requesting specifications
- Deadline & Material Supply Managing media booking forms and material requirements. Liaising with partners and suppliers on deadlines and material delivery
- Managing Product Sample returns, workflow WIP etc.
- Day-to-day support for the team:
- Maintain and Manage general office supplies i.e. stationery, paper, chips, tea etc.
- Update staff & contact lists for Clemenger Myer staff
- Issuing & managing the Cab charges process for the team
- Building Passes Management (new passes, renewals, general issues)
- I.T queries (e.g. setting up new starters, organizing laptops for shoots - Myer Discounts)
- Prepare office roster and send out monthly
- Assist with general office enquiries / requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
As the Production & Team Coordinatoryou will need a blend of good organisation skills and lots of common sense along with a passion for working a part of a team. You'll need to have a strong work ethic and be driven by a genuine pride in doing your job well. We want people who are keen to forge a career in advertising and see this as a good way to learn and grow.
In doing this role you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects and a ‘sleeves rolled up' approach
- Good organisation and great eye for detail
- Sense of urgency and responsibility
- An ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- An ability to forge strong relationships
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Tertiary qualified.
- Passion/genuine interest for advertising industry.
About this company:
Clemenger BBDO have been appointed to look after Myer's advertising account and our in-house retail agency is located at the Docklands in Melbourne.
We want to be the best retail agency in Australia, staffed by people who share our determination to create an intelligent, passionate, responsive, contemporary minded, creatively excellent and irreplaceable part of the Myer business as well as the Clemenger business.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week