Senior Project Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OUTSTANDING SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH OUR SYDNEY BASED CLIENT
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a large and complex project for a large client undergoing a wave of transformational change driven by market de-regulation.
The immediate purpose and focus of this role is to oversee the creation, implementation and delivery of Phase 1 of the digital roadmap. With the business case defined and project funding approved, Phase 1 includes the implementation of a new website using the Adobe suite, specifically Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics. As well as working across the organisation, the Senior Project Manager will work closely with the CHE Proximity team who commenced client onboarding in January 2019.
Phase 2 of the client roadmap will connect and unlock the value of the web platform together with CRM. Preliminary conceptual work has commenced however this is an area where the Senior Project Manager will largely be the driving force, able to work across the organisation and with the CHE Proximity team to shape and define the direction, approach and outcomes.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 7+ years of digital production experience.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation.
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world.
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third-party suppliers in a professional manner.
- Experience delivering complex mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies.
- CMS systems – You will have worked with a range of CMS systems, from enterprise level (Adobe AEM well regarded).
- Exposure to headless CMSes approaches also highly regarded. Experience delivering on at least one enterprise level CMS is mandatory.
- Experience with other parts of the Adobe suite (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target well regarded).
- Experience with a task tracking system such as Trello and Jira.
- Experience using agile methodologies and resource time tracking. (Accreditation well regarded)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Being a team player and motivating and inspiring your direct team.
- Ability to manage the dual responsibilities of delivering your own projects while managing a number of more junior producers and helping them achieve their goals and deliverables.
Other things that would make you succeed in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
This organisation supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week