Interactive Business Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for an Interactive Business Director with proven digital experience to join our talented team to work across one of the agency's largest and most exciting accounts.
As an Interactive Business Director at Clemenger BBDO on this account, you will work within an innovative, agile team looking after all digital work for one of Australia's major retailers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in leading the key account through a digital transformation whilst partnering with our client to unlock the future potential of their brand online.
- Be the driving force behind all interactive work for the client as part of a bespoke and dedicated team
- Day-to-day organisation of the account - responsibility of the management of work flow, internal administration and day to day financial management
- Client - you will be the day-to-day go to person for client requests and as such will need to develop strong relationships with your clients working to understand and meet their expectations
- You will be a strategic partner and drive digital initiative, consult on best practice and identify digital opportunities
- You are the spokesperson for the team within the client, clearing roadblocks and making sure the right people are in the right conversations
- You will be taking the brief from clients, working with content strategist to develop creative brief and strategic response, briefing creative teams, ensuring work is ready to present on time and participating in the presentation of the work
- Production process - working with production team to execute work, support by being escalation point and work as the conduit between team and client
- Share leadership of the team in a proactive and motivating manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong digital experience on a retail brand is highly desirable
- A successful track record within similar role
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well established relationships
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients
This role is a key pillar within a close knit, dedicated, high energy team which operates to deliver in an agile way. You will enjoy this role if you love problem solving, thinking on your feet and wearing multiple hats.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week