|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for a new breed of Account Manager. This is a rare and career-enhancing opportunity to work in a new style agency model that is changing the way advertising is done.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of creative campaigns, delivering innovative projects that follow CHE principles and be an ongoing source for industry trends.
- Manage the production process of the account
- Ensure that timing plans are produced and shared with clients
- Solve day to day problems
- Set up meetings; contact reports are produced and distributed
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications, with at least 2-3 years advertising agency experience
- Good knowledge of agency structure and functions
- Good attitude and the ability to manage projects and stakeholders
- Organised and can proactively solve problems
- Experience in production, pre-production and content
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
The Drum's Big Won Report: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World, 2018
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR 2018: 4th most innovative company in Australia
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week