|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF DIGITAL PRODUCER
Managing and producing innovative digital projects within a team of passionate digital specialists. This role is responsible for the timely delivery of quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process driven and an exceptional communicator.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Successfully delivering multiple digital projects across various client accounts
- Estimating budgets for simpler digital activity
- Managing budget, timelines and product testing and delivery
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client
- Managing internal stakeholders Interfacing directly with client to take development briefs
- Resource management of the design and development team in conjunction with other producers
- Work collaboratively with account service, technical and creative teams
- Estimate and plan projects, assign team roles and responsibilities
- Manage projects to an agreed plan and specification
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the project team
- Translating production/creative briefs into workflow
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- Compiling case studies and monitoring projects during and post-live
- Proactive in implementing and suggesting new processes and solutions
- A sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Demonstrating excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Being a team player
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile, eDM and digital display and trafficking technologies
- Understanding of project management principles
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world
- 2+ years of digital production experience
- Experience with HTML5 digital display campaigns, across ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Sizmek
- EDM and triggered digital communications
- Experience with landing pages or microsites a plus
- Experience with a task tracking systems such as Trello and Jira
- MS Project (or similar such as Merlin)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Mac OS X / Windows
- Adobe Suite
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner
- A keen interest in digital marketing
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week