Compliance Marketing Consultant (12 month contract)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're on the lookout for an outstanding Compliance Marketing Consultant with 1:1 communications experience, to work onsite with one of our biggest clients based in the CBD under a 12 month contract.
As a Compliance Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of customer communications for number of key strategic campaigns. The key function of this role is to use agile ways of working to execute creative and content assets for assigned compliance and regulatory 1:1 activities.
Understanding and demonstrating an agile mindset is critical to the success of the team. It facilitates strong and effective collaboration to ensure our efforts are focussed on the highest priorities and activities that deliver the most value to the enterprise and our customers.
- Ensuring the successful production of content and assets within a squad
- Manage the creative outputs of partners including 3rd party creative agencies
- Maintain a 'one-way, same way' approach to Content Development across Marketing
- Use agile ways of working to execute key marketing programs and campaigns
- Drive best in class compliance campaign execution
- Project management - ensure all creative and content is delivered to timeline and to budget.
- Active compliance with Marketing systems to manage approvals, campaign budgets and workflow.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 – 5+ years' experience in 1:1 customer communications (experience in this area is mandatory)
- Tertiary educated with a qualification in marketing
- Experience in agile ways of working is preferred
- Experience in distilling complex or technical information into key messages for marketing communications.
- Enjoy a fast-paced team environment working across multiple projects at the same time
- Strong creative judgement
- Strong engagement and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong presentation and written skills including ability to articulate and package key messages
- Ability to explain complex insights to a non-technical audience
- Creative and lateral thinker with commercial acumen
- Ability to confidently challenge the status quo, propose new ideas
- Ability and drive to deliver within in tight timeframes when required at a high-quality level
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week