IT Support Engineer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
We're looking for a proactive and friendly frontline Technical Support person to work onsite at our agency Clemenger BBDO in Wellington.
Predominately a Mac environment, you will be our in-house technology expert and our first port of call for all user-facing issues, computer set-ups and general support requests. While you will be based in Wellington, you will be part of the wider Clemenger Group IT Team and work collaboratively with team members based in Auckland, providing additional support to them when needed.
We're looking for a real gogetter who keeps up to date with the latest technologies and is interested in taking charge of your ongoing development by putting your hand up to assist with projects and identifying what skills you'd like to learn and develop to further your career and benefit the company.
To be successful, you will be a team player, integrate within the Agency culture, be approachable, customer focused and provide first-class professional and proactive support.
Maintaining flexibility and communicating well is key to the role, as IT prides itself on covering more than just desktop support.
Skills and experience required
- Be technically proficient in supporting both Mac OS and Windows desktop environments and have in-depth networking knowledge to aid with this.
- Ability to prioritise issues and manage user expectation through to completion.
- Perform and document triage steps, escalating tickets where required with accurately detailed information to assist in faster resolution.
- Responsible for actively monitoring the ticketing system, self-assigning and taking ownership through to completion within defined SLA's and following the ticket lifecycle process.
- Take direction from senior IT members of the support and infrastructure team, providing follow-ups and updates of tasks delegated to you for completion.
- Day-to-day User Account Management in Active Directory and Exchange as per the Company policies and procedures.
- Provide Staff with group and/or one-to-one training on all internally supported devices, applications and systems and internal processes.
- Create accurate, concise, clear documentation of configurations, procedures and user guides for the staff-facing knowledge base. Continuously review and update documentation and guides to keep them current, championing the use of the staff -facing knowledge base and self-service tools.
- Support across the group is essential and success will be measured on effective support of the Wellington office in addition to remotely supporting our other NZ agencies.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you want to find out more, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered. Unfortunately, work sponsorship is not offered for this role. You must hold a valid NZ work visa without restrictions or be a NZ resident.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week