|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a Senior Editor to join our Post Production team and support our creative department in producing some of the industry's highest quality work.
As a Senior Editor you will need to demonstrate a passion for creative work and be prepared to put in the leg work to help make it happen. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- A flexible and “can do” attitude to all projects and a ‘sleeves rolled up' approach, and a willingness to get stuck in
- Relentless determination to see a project through to the end
- Capable of forming strong and effective working partnerships
- Good organisational mind.
- An eye for detail
- An ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- An ability to proactively problem solve.
- Able to adapt to unanticipated changes quickly and smoothly.
- Enthusiasm for understanding and employing key technological advancements
- A desire for continued improvement, never satisfied with the work they have just completed, and constantly looking to learn.
You will need to develop a strong understanding of the agency processes and ensure their implementation.
- Create and edit short form video and motion graphic assets for all digital channels (Free to air/pay TV, Social platforms, Online channels).
- Ability to work across multiple platforms and disciplines
- Art direction for our managed clients who need an extra set of eyes to make their videos speak to their audience.
You will have extensive knowledge and proficiency of relevant software and will be proactive in staying up to date with new software and workflows.
- A thorough understanding of editing techniques.
- Must have extensive experience creating motion graphics, video ads, and content.
- Very strong knowledge of industry-standard design applications - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Animation skills using After Effects is required
- Experience with VFX/Rotoscoping is required
- Experience with colour grading – Da Vinci Resolve software is required
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A healthy curiosity to learn new processes and proactively examine changing technologies
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Day to day bookings on jobs will be managed on your behalf by the Post Production Manager. You will proactively participate in the management of the job to ensure deadlines and creative expectations are met.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week