|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group Limited (CGL) is the largest Advertising and Communications Company in Australasia. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Coordinator to join the IT team in Sydney offering support to our Australian businesses.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, this helpdesk coordinator job would be to provide first level phone support and IT administration for Clemenger Group nationally.
The IT department supports 1000+ end users in a diverse and challenging IT environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day Helpdesk duties.
This individual will require a very mature and professional manner, on the phone and in person. An ability to multitask and handle this dynamic environment is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior IT professional where you can grow and develop.
- Manage incoming calls to the Helpdesk
- Log incidents and requests as they come into the Helpdesk (by phone and/or email)
- Review outstanding incidents and keep Agency staff informed of progress
- Manage Purchasing of all IT-related devices, software and peripherals
- Maintain Helpdesk procedures and policies
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in a Customer Service role would be highly regarded. Previous exposure to an IT environment is desirable but not compulsory.
- Excellent phone manner is essential with fluency in spoken English
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential
- An ability to Multi-task
- Must be self-confident, enthusiastic and flexible
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and know when to escalate issues promptly
- Must work well in a team environment
- Be able to recognize patterns of in-coming tasks and escalate to Technical staff for their feedback and assistance
In return, Clemenger Group offers an excellent working environment. We support both Windows and MAC platforms across a diversity of businesses; so your work will be varied. We will invest in training and support in exchange for your enthusiasm and commitment to work.
About this company
Clemenger Group Limited is the holding company of a group of companies involved in advertising and marketing communication services throughout Australia and New Zealand. The Company's purpose is to provide the most compelling commercial content, no matter what the distribution channel.
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week