Senior Account Director (Digital)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Owing to agency growth and new client wins we have a few varied Senior Account Director roles that we are looking to fill for our team in Melbourne.
We are looking for Senior Account Directors who inspire those around them to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow. We are looking to engage with both Digital/CRM/Platform specialist SADs.
Our people get just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of our most senior clients.
Your responsibility as a SAD at CHE Proximity is similar to that of a SME business owner, so you'll look to continually innovate and proactively build their group.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Lead digital activity, with a focus on digital platforms, for a leading global brand, focused on driving profitability within the agency
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping your client solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your client and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
- Review and analyze campaign performance reports
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Sound understanding of digital platforms, CRM, Loyalty programs and Marketing Automation.
- Knowledge of AdTech and MarTech tools/platforms, as well as Adobe Expereince Manager is a plus.
- Comfortable in developing integrated CRM and ATL strategies in conjunction with a wider team.
- Comfortable managing internal stakeholders across data, planning, creative and production teams.
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week