Front of House
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Front of House
This is a fantastic opportunity for a standout Receptionist to be the face of our Clemenger Group Head Office at 33 College Hill, Freemans Bay. You will be responsible for enhancing the reputation of our businesses based at ‘33' including Clemenger Group, Clemenger Recruitment, Porter Novelli, BrandWorld, GRC Partners, BBDO and Creative Activation.
This role will be very well suited to someone who is looking for flexible hours. We are open to discussing hours that start between 8am - 8:30am and finish at 4pm or 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are in a creative industry and the impression this role creates is as important to our brand as the work we produce. You will build friendly, professional relationships with all clients, business partners and staff, creating a positive and uplifting experience for all who walk through the front door and be groomed, clean and well presented in a contemporary style.
You will manage the office efficiency, cleanliness and tidiness by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment through effective time management and organisational skills.
With responsibility for the delivery and standard of the Agencies' day to day office management and reception function. The core role is that of running and developing effective office systems and ensuring all functions of the office are supported and structured to ensure ease and efficiency. The role demands an innovative and energetic approach, with an ability to bridge all areas of the Agencies.
Skills and experience required
- Booking meeting rooms, ubers, lunches and flowers.
- Ensuring you are the Catering Manager's/Front of House Barista's 2nd pair of eyes and flag any coffee, tea/lunch needs and catering for events /meetings
- Managing and maintaining administrative duties in reception, office management, building management and staff health, wellbeing and safety.
- Managing and maintaining phone lists for the Intranet
- Care and responsibility for Clients and the Agency – demonstrating the willingness to go the extra mile; be honest and considerate in all dealings
- Building maintenance and compliance
- Management of EnviroMark accreditation process
- A friendly, polite and approachable manner
- A ‘can do' and ‘what else' attitude
- An ability to juggle several requests and a relentless determination to see all tasks through to the end
- Proactive approach to requests and ability to work on your own initiative
- Professional and vibrant phone manner
- Solutions focused
- High attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Confidence in dealing with all clients, agency teams and suppliers
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered. You must have existing NZ Residency to be considered for this position.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week