|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group are currently looking for an Office Coordinator to join their Concierge team in Sydney.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 3 month temp position
As our Office Coordinator, you are the face of the agencies and will have a pivotal role in our client's, visitors and new staff's first impressions. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people and organisation skills and a passion for the agencies and their people. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- A confident, friendly and approachable manner.
- An ability to juggle several requests and a relentless determination to see all requests through to the end and a rapid understanding of tasks required.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A team player with a ‘can do' ‘what else', solution focused attitude.
As part of the Concierge team you will need to work closely with Executive Assistants, Office Managers, IT and Finance to ensure the agencies day-to-day requirements are run smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will spend a lot of time on your feet.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the office is presentable, clean and organised at all times; including reception and meeting rooms.
- Keeping kitchens and bathrooms clean and stocked.
- Monitoring stock levels of groceries and liaising with suppliers to ensure orders, delivery and stock levels are properly managed.
- Setting up and catering for internal and external meetings.
- Managing the bar area and coffee machine requirements and the ability to make excellent coffees to differing client requests.
- Adhoc errands as requested.
- Event Management Assistance when required.
- Prioritise client requests over staff requests in an efficient, friendly yet firm manner.
- Providing and promoting friendly, professional client and agency service.
- Flexibility to meet the on-going needs of the Agency and Administration team as priorities change (frequently from hour to hour).
- Greeting and dealing with all Clients and Agency staff requests in a friendly and efficient manner (on the phone and in person).
- Ensure you are punctual at all times.
- Reception relief when necessary (covering lunch hours, leave cover etc)
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Other things that would make you succeed in this role:
- Exceptional people skills, organisation and administration skills.
- Hospitality experience preferable
- Willingness to learn skills and processes to increase your effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proactive approach to requests and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and meet obligations.
- Strong communication with all you work with.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of organisational skills.
- Confidence in dealing with all clients, agency teams and internal & external companies.
- Care and responsibility for Clients and the Agency – demonstrating the willingness to go the extra mile; be honest and considerate in all dealings.
- A ‘can do', ‘what else' attitude.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Clemenger Group please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week