|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we are looking for the new breed of Account Director
An Account Director with the vision to help us build the agency model all others will follow.
A problem solver and ‘go-to' for both clients and the CHE Proximity team.
A future leader that knows what to do next, and where they're needed most.
If the entire agency went walk-about tomorrow, they could go into a room and think through a strategy, conceive ideas, and formulate a plan to make them happen. All without the client feeling a bump.
A day in the life
- Identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for a given project
- Independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams
- Inspiring the agency teams to do the best work of their lives
- Negotiate statements of work and estimates
- Manage overall job P&L
- Mentoring and encouraging those around you
- Collaborate with New Business to actively pursue new clients and revenue sources.
How will we know you are the one?
- Integrated background with a skew towards digital, data and CRM
- Comes from a creative agency background and has an appreciation of the creative process, has the ability to write briefs & judge creative work
- Has a broad knowledge of paid media and ability to work with media partners
- Experience in managing juniors (AE/AM level)
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- Highly developed listening, written and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
Other things that would make you great in this role
- An ambition to do work that has never been done before
- Loves to negotiate – getting a kick out of good financial performance
- Enjoys presenting to clients
- Enjoys leading and supporting others
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week