Personal Assistant and Traffic Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a Personal Assistant and Traffic Manager for Levo, you will work alongside our three directors to ensure day-to-day processes run smoothly and efficiently, creating a link between our departments.
As a member of the LEVO team, you will be part of a collaborative, fast paced team of developers, UX designers and creatives dedicated to empowering people through technology.
Our ideal candidate will be exceptionally organised, demonstrate strong attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Traffic Management.
- Preparation of Monthly credit card reconciliations and the expense claims of our three directors.
- Maintenance of freelance register including the review of timesheets and requests to hire.
- Management of travel bookings for all staff.
- Maintenance of staff leave register.
- Creation of Purchase Orders for finance use.
- Management of catering requests and meeting room bookings.
- Management of the calendars of our three directors.
- Liaise with finance to maintain current and up to date client approvals and signed contracts.
- Assist with the staff onboarding process, including ensuring they have the required accesses and workspace.
- Maintenance of invoicing and forecast summary under the direction of our directors and account leads.
- Provide instruction to finance on monthly invoicing.
- Undertake weekly review and escalation (where required) of summary reports including staff timesheets, project health and job number management.
LEVO is a leading specialist digital transformation and delivery consultancy with offices across Australia and New Zealand, along with an established global resource network providing round the clock capability and support. At the heart of enterprises large and small, we help organisations realise the potential of their technology assets by connecting people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them.
Combining intelligent user experience and design with a deep-rooted understanding of technology and business systems, our team of 60+ technologists working across verticals including experience and product design, ecommerce, CMS, CRM, mobile and custom application development empower organisations to better connect and communicate with their audiences.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week