|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
MORE THAN EVER BEFORE THE MEDIUM, THE MESSAGE AND IT'S SEQUENCING ARE INSEPARABLE FROM EACH OTHER.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF COPYWRITER
The Standout Copywriter creates and executes ideas to deliver effective, engaging creative campaigns, as judged by the Creative Directors, Clients, category and the wider industry.
As a Copywriter you are responsible for creation and execution of advertising concepts.
Key to producing effective, great work will be:
- The ability to be inspired and to inspire
- The ability to understand creative briefs and strategic objectives of your clients
- The ability to talk persuasively and compellingly about creative work
- Champion the creative point of view and product
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Copywriter, you'll be able to shape, influence and be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Developing creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Checking all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meeting deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Pushing clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Liaising with clients
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week