Junior Marketing Automation specialist
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we are looking for the new breed of Junior eDM/Marketing Specialist
- To build eDMs and static landing pages.
- To deliver eDM campaigns and programs that follow CHE principles and best practices.
- Partner with designers, developers, producers, QA and UX/UI specialists to deliver a range of best in class digital projects.
- To work with the most popular B2B and B2C marketing automation platforms (Oracle Responsys, Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, Taguchi)
- Keen to always learn new technology and functionality within the platforms.
- Be passionate in Data and Technology
A day in the life:
- Attend internal or client meetings to take eDM briefs
- Partner with Designers and Producers to plan the approach for delivering the eDM campaigns / automations.
- Execution of the actual campaigns build.
How will we know you are the one?
- To design, build and/or test eDM templates ensuring optimal experience and performance across a range of devices and email clients.
- To build static HTML landing pages / forms to complement eDM campaigns
- To broadcast, distribute and report on eDMs from Marketing / Automation platforms.
- To follow best practice and brand guidelines for client marketing nurture programs.
- Advise on eDM template and campaign optimization.
- 1 year frontend/eDM dev/design experience (preferably agency)
- Knowledge in building responsive / fluid hybrid, dynamic eDMs and static landing pages.
- (optional) knowledge / experience in working with some the popular CRM platforms and language (Oracle Responsys, Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud (AMPScript), Campaign Monitor, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, Taguchi)
- (optional) Knowledge / experience with eDM testing tools (Email On Acid, Litmus, cross-browser, Windows VMs)
- Experience using Photoshop to slice design files and crop/resize assets
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Passion for digital trends
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly evolving business requirements and goals
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week