Program Manager (Advertising)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO prides itself on delivering efficient, effective marketing solutions across a wide range of industries. The key to our operational success is largely dependent on the ability of our account and project management team(s).
We're currently searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to operationalise and manage high-level program initiatives across our banking sector client team. As a natural leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination, organisation and delegation. You are a trusted partner, and a central contact, to both the internal team(s), the agency and our clients alike. You balance the needs of all project stakeholders and ensure that our teams take our collaborative solution to market with brilliance, and efficiency. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimise productivity and nurture program and project success from brief through to completion.
Objectives of this Role:
- Coordinate, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organisational and client objectives
- Document and facilitate training on existing client team processes and ways of working
- Work with the Head of Project Management to develop and implement the infrastructure (process and tools) in which the cross functional team(s) can work most efficiently and effectively across differing projects throughout the year
- Confidently implement any new project management methodologies developed at the department level in order to achieve desired client and agency synergies
- Maintain organisational standards of client satisfaction, output quality, and team performance
- Oversee the enterprise program planning for the account including pipeline management and resource planning, ensuring effective interdepartmental communications regarding upcoming needs
- Oversee multiple project workstreams, as well as leading and delivering core projects, ensuring program goals are reached (on time, on budget, on brief)
- Manage program budgets and funding channels with Group Business Directors for maximum team productivity
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and continuous improvement
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or commerce or related field
- 5+ years in a project management role (preference given to those with program management experience) and preferably 2+ in a senior project management role
- Experience working in an advertising, digital or creative agency environment
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Australian advertising market
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Previous senior or executive level stakeholder management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management software
- Experience working with Slack, Trello, 10,000 feet (or other resourcing tool)
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week