|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a motivated and hardworking Creative Artworker with high volume, finished art and layout experience to our Activation team in Melbourne.
As part of our Activation team, you'll work on a range of projects across various mediums and an extensive list of clients spanning Shopper Marketing and Experiential Marketing.
- You will be a Finished Artist with a creative flair and an accomplished understanding of the Adobe suite
- Experienced in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator with an ability to work across both traditional finished art and design
- You are able to receive technical briefs from the Studio Manager while also having the skillset to work closely with creative teams when required.
- You will work closely with our Account Service team to ensure your creative product is on brief
- We are looking for a proactive, solution based thinker who wants to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking between projects
- Ensuring work is ready to present on time, and that presentation materials are developed as required and participating in the presentation of the work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience working in a studio environment
- Highly capable across the Adobe Creative Suite
- You will have great attention to detail and will be able to quality check all jobs and ensure artwork is setup correctly to industry standards
- You have the ability to interpret client style guides and master assets – logos, etc and retain this information, ensuring you are familiar with them
- You are a proactive thinker willing to find solutions or present artwork options when required
- If given a look and feel, you are not scared to run with it and do your own designs from there
- You are willing to share knowledge and new techniques/skill sets with other artists within the department and are willing to accept knowledge from your peers
- You promote efficiency and profitability at all times
- Knowledge of an RGB workflow is preferable, but not essential
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work Clemenger BBDO please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week