Community Manager - Mid and Senior roles (4-month contracts)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're on the lookout for a Mid-weight and a Senior Community Manager, to work onsite with one of our biggest clients based in the CBD under 4-month contracts.
As a Community Manager, you will act as the social champion for the brand and will have responsibility for managing and responding to customer comments and feedback across a variety of social media channels. This role will see you working as part of a large digital & social media team as well as in collaboration with our agency social team.
- Receiving internal briefs on upcoming social media activity, and formulating a community management approach for the selected activities
- Responding to comments received on a range of social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), within brand guidelines and within agreed SLAs
- Written reporting and analysis of social media activity
- Verbal and in person presentations on community management activities
- Usage and management of social media software in order to fulfil the above (including Lithium, Social Studio)
- Collaboration with key stakeholder teams
- Assistance with creating process flows and governance for servicing and community management duties
Required skills and experience:
- 3 – 5+ years' experience in a similar community management role, preferably with large brands and/or issues management in social
- Excellent written/oral communication, editing and copywriting skills
- Experience working to brand guidelines with the ability to understand/interpret brand tone and character
- Strong creative judgement
- Strong presentation and written skills including ability to articulate and package key messages
- Extensive knowledge of social community management and social activity among large companies with a business-to-consumer marketing focus
- Experience with social media platforms and services and social media publishing and monitoring technology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Relationship management skills
- Experience with social media monitoring and reporting tools
- Existing knowledge/experience working with Lithium (Khoros) and Social Studio
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week