|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO are looking for a Business Director with proven integrated experience and a strong understanding of digital, to join our talented team and work across one of the agencies most innovative and exciting accounts.
As a Business Director at Clemenger BBDO, you will champion the creation of contemporary, integrated, world-class ideas and will be at the front of some of the most cutting edge commercial creativity in the world.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as part of one of the worlds most awarded agencies and play a pivotal role in leading key accounts whilst partnering with your clients to unlock the potential of their brands.
- Be the driving force behind some of the most creative and strategically led campaigns
- Day-to-day organisation of your accounts - responsibility of the management of work flow, internal administration and day to day financial management.
- Clients - you will be the day-to-day go to person for client requests and as such will need to develop strong relationships with your clients working to understand and meet their expectations.
- End-to-end management of the creative and strategic development process - including taking the brief from clients, working with planners to develop creative briefs and strategic responses, helping briefing creative teams, ensuring work is ready to present on time, and that presentation materials are developed as required and participating in the presentation of the work.
- Managing the production process - working with creative, production and account management teams to manage and own the production processes
- Lead and manage a team in a proactive and motivating manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong integrated experience on a tier one brand is highly desirable
- Solid experience working on interactive projects, with a strong understanding of the digital landscape/trends
- A successful track record within creative agency
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well established relationships
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week