Front of House/Admin Assistant
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
This is an outstanding opportunity to combine your skills as a Front of House and Administrative Assistant. In this role, your job is to ensure staff and all visitors to the firm are greeted in an exemplary manner and to assist in the smooth running of our office. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people, organisation and administration skills and an interest in the firm and its people.
- A confident, friendly and approachable manner.
- Ability to juggle several requests, understand them and see all tasks through to completion.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A team player with a ‘can do' ‘what else', solution focused attitude.
Front of House
As Front of House and Administrative Assistant, you are the initial face of the firm to visiting clients and friends of the firm. In doing this you will need to demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work. You will work closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure the firm's smooth day-to-day running. Tasks include:
- Managing meeting rooms, including bookings, set-up and clearing before/after meetings.
- Meeting catering, including beverages.
- Monitoring client visits through the office calendar and liaising with the EA and client managers.
- Ensuring the office is presentable, clean and organised, including reception.
- Keeping the kitchen and utility room clean, organised and stocked; monitoring and managing groceries, stationery and other office supplies and liaising with suppliers on orders.
- Post office, mail and courier duties.
- Supporting social activities such birthdays.
- Occasional event management assistance as required.
- Greeting and dealing with clients and staff requests on the phone and in person.
- Assisting with incoming telephone calls
- Monitoring office general email inboxes
- Liaising with building management on office issues
- Fire warden duties
As administration assistant, you will work with the Executive Assistant to support the smooth running of the agency, with a focus on the Corporate and Financial Communications (CFC) Practice. Key tasks will include:
- Organisation and coordination of travel & accommodation for the CFC Practice
- Diary management for CFC Partners
- Administration support for the CFC team
- Ad hoc support to the Executive Assistant
- Basic IT support to CFC partners and liaising with helpdesk
General experience & Technical capabilities
- Exceptional people skills, organisation and administration skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Mac familiarity would be helpful
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week