Junior Digital Data Analyst
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Quantum is a Melbourne based boutique market research agency providing our clients with high quality bespoke market and social research services. We work across multiple industries and cover both consumer and business to business audiences using all types of research methods.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a graduate or junior candidate, with up to a year of experience, to kick-start their career in digital and data analytics. You will be provided with on the job training and will work within a supportive work environment, learning from a highly experienced team. Ongoing career training and development will provided. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and handle multiple projects at one time. A sound knowledge and interest in web design would be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities
- Project manage online surveys including scripting, sample management and data analysis
- Layout and program online questionnaire forms using a customised survey tool (training and support to be provided)
- Conduct data analysis across quantitative projects – cross tabulation, preparing Q ready files using SPSS (training and support to be provided)
- Use technical skills to support the improvement and efficiency of the data collection, scripting and output capabilities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Highly accurate with an eye for detail
- Advanced MS Excel essential
- Knowledge of Java Script or other coding skills
- Ability to learn new software programs is essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
The following experience is advantageous:
- Perl Script
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Quantum please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week