Senior Digital Producer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OUTSTANDING SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
As a senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and producing some of the biggest and most complex digital platform projects across our Sydney-based client portfolio.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Successfully delivering multiple large-scale digital projects across various client accounts.
- Use waterfall, agile and hybrid project management methodologies to successfully deliver digital projects of various shapes and budgets.
- Managing budget, timelines and product testing and delivery.
- Collaboration with Business Analyst, Solutions Architect and Technical Director to define user stories, approaches to requirements and technical requirements.
- Management of technical resources based out of our Melbourne office. o Review and assign incoming briefs – escalating or pushing back on briefs where incomplete or insufficient. o Creation of robust and clear project artefacts, including SOWs, risk registers and status updates.
- Lead scoping projects to define complex or challenging problem spaces.
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget.
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client.
- Managing internal stakeholders Interfacing directly with client to take development briefs.
- Resource management of the design and development team in conjunction with the operations managers and negotiating directly with other producers.
- Work collaboratively with account service, technical and creative teams.
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief.
- Estimate and plan projects, assign team roles and responsibilities.
- Manage projects to an agreed plan and specification.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 7+ years of digital production experience.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation.
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world.
- You will have delivered a wide range of projects during your career, with particular focus on digital projects most common within an advertising context.
- At the most senior, complex end of the scale, you will have delivered multiple projects end to end with budgets in excess of $500,000 dollars, or long-form projects with delivery over 6 months. These projects might be platform focused (ie websites) or Creative Tech focused (ie digital experience).
- Leading ongoing programs of work for digital platforms – BAU, support, A/B testing and optmisation.
At the simpler end:
- EDM (including more complex customer journey and triggered communications).
- Landing page and microsites and digital experiences.
- In all contexts, your work exemplifies a love of digital craft, process and tech best practice, and where appropriate, pushing boundaries.
Experience in detail:
- Experience delivering complex mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies.
- CMS systems – You will have worked with a range of CMS systems, from enterprise level (Adobe AEM, SiteCore, Episerver) through to open source (eg WordPress). Exposure to headless CMSes approaches also highly regarded. Experience delivering on at least one enterprise level CMS is mandatory.
- eDM design, development and campaign distribution across ESPs such as Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and reporting.
- Experience with a task tracking system such as Trello and Jira.
- Experience using agile methodologies and resource time tracking. (Accreditation well regarded)
- MS Project (or similar such as Merlin).
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Mac OS X / Windows.
- Adobe Suite.
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third-party suppliers in a professional manner.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Being a team player and motivating and inspiring your direct team.
- Ability to manage the dual responsibilities of delivering your own projects while managing a number of more junior producers and helping them achieve their goals and deliverables.
Other things that would make you succeed in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week