|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and its sequencing are inseparable from each other.
Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we're looking for a Programmatic Manager
If you're looking for a role where you change the way things are done, then this is it.
When we bought media in-house we didn't put it in a corner, instead we centralized it in the strategic planning department, within experience. Why? Because we believe experience starts with the very first exposure to a brand and so bought and owned channels should be planned together across the entire experience.
Our approach is driven by data and technology. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media, particularly programmatic, is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. From a technology point of view, we're bringing adtech and martech together and have a team of developers enabling this. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing on this upward trajectory. All of our clients are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health and other service providers.
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals. We operate on the Google Tech Stack and are part of the OMG worldwide Google deal. We are also a partner of Adobe, operating Adobe Audience Manager as our DMP.
We are constantly evaluating new technology, data and media partners to ensure we're delivering the best programmatic offering and you'll be a key part of this. Our focus is delivering programmatic which lives up to future vision of right person, right place for the right money rather than its past. We're looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to be part of innovating and changing how we do things.
A day in the life
- Delivering addressable recommendations for client which generate real business outcomes.
- Running DBM for CHE Proximity.
- Mentoring and training the team to be able to help implement these solutions.
- Leading relationships with media and data partners ensuring access of new innovations to CHEP clients. This will be particularly so with Google's DBM team.
- Leading optimizations throughout the campaign.
- Guiding the team to deliver solutions for today, as well as exploring new and innovative solutions for tomorrow.
- Working with the planning team on recommendations and the reporting team on data insights. It's worth noting that all of our planning is agnostic and we work as one team so you won't be fighting to get programmatic ‘heard'.
- Working with other departments in the agency to solve client's business problems.
- Helping to educate the wider agency and other departments.
How will we know you are the one?
- A strong understanding of DBM.
- A strong history of working in programmatic and leading accounts.
- The ability to deliver recommendations on additional partners and platforms beyond DBM.
- Intelligent use of data in client recommendations.
- Knows how to extract useful insights from data.
- The ability to lead relationships with key media partners for the agency.
- The ability to mentor and lead a team.
- The ability to lead the training of other members of the media team and working to promote cross skilling.
- Experience with DMP's will be preferred, particularly Adobe Audience Manager.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Enjoys presenting to large groups of people
- Is a natural leader who can build, foster and inspire strong teams.
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Loves to work in an agile way
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week