Intermediate - Senior Copywriter
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
Raydar is New Zealand's leading strategic and creative activation agency. We combine intelligence, creativity and best-in-class execution to produce game-changing shopper campaigns that influence choice for New Zealand's leading brands.
This is a newly created role for a conceptual and adept copywriter and ideas person who has worked on FMCG brands, retail or shopper in their career.
In this position, you will work closely with the Creative Director as well as other members of the creative team to bring a strong focus on creating brave, disruptive and inspiring ideas. You will be charged with articulating these ideas via powerful and persuasive copy, which our award-winning design team will then execute these ideas to the highest visual standard.
The written content you deliver will need to meet the requirements of the brief, including print, experiential, digital, social and other media channels that make up best in class, sphisticated shopper campaigns.
Additionally, you will be required to maintain a consistent and fluent writing style and tone of voice, and ensure accurate spelling and grammar across all content you write and/or proofread.
This role is client-facing, so you will need to have the ability to confidently present your ideas and copy to a range of client levels.
Skills and experience required
- Creates and/or contributes to the generation of brave and disruptive ideas.
- Produces copy solutions of the highest standard that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the marketing objectives from the brief.
- Taking briefs from Client Service, Head of Creative, Creative Director, Production Director and Clients.
- Understanding and implementing brand strategies and translating strategies into dynamic and effective conceptual solutions.
- Nurtures relationships internally to ensure seamless workflow.
- Partner with the Senior Creative and Art Director on specific projects as required.
- Develops strong client-relations and presentation skills to effectively sell Raydar's creative solutions.
- Remains informed and passionate about the advertising industry, and keeps abreast of copy/creative and business trends.
- To raise the company profile in the field of copy/craft and effective communication through successful submissions for relevant industry awards.
- Understands our client's business and acts as a guardian of their guidelines and brand equity.
- Is well organised, working daily with the Client Service project owners to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with the team to share learnings and experiences to enhance the level of copy and crafting of all advertising elements.
- Manages resources with commercial responsibility, ensuring profitability of projects.
- Is flexible and willing to put in the extra time when required to meet deadlines.
Why work with us
Raydar is currently B&T Agency of the Year / Promotional & Experiential for Australasia.
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
When you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Raydar click on Nick's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week