|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for a passionate, forward thinking savvy Graphic Designer to join our team in Melbourne.
As Graphic Designer you will be key in creating and executing ideas with briefed product/brands to deliver aspirational, effective, engaging campaigns, as judged by the Creative Director, Clients, Customers, category and the wider industry.
- You will be responsible for the creation and execution of advertising design concepts. You will work with creative teams on your projects and deliver outstanding outcomes that consider all channels and have lasting impact.
- Key to producing effective, great work will be:
- The ability to be inspired and to inspire
- The ability to understand creative briefs and strategic objectives of your clients
- The ability to talk persuasively and compelling about creative work
- Champion the creative point of view and product
- Developing and producing campaigns: Posters, magazine/press ads, posters, outdoor billboards, brochures, direct mail pieces, digital, TVC, social, etc.
- Adhere to creative briefs, brand guidelines, budgets and timings
- Skilful use of typography, colour palates, layout design, brandmark design, illustration and photography usage.
- Attend all necessary agency and client meetings
- Creative supervision of all production
- Talent selection – illustrators, photographers, talent, etc.
- Attending pre-production meetings, shoot and edit
- Supervision of projects in progress through to final completion.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 5-6 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in an agency environment working on well-known local and global brands.
- You will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the retail industry, in particular around marketing and communication concepts and trends.
- An excellent understanding of what makes for standout creative and design work and the ability to engage and demonstrate your ideas effectively.
- You will also have a knowledge of the role of creative in achieving client business objectives.
- You will be required to develop strong relationships within the agency and with clients founded on a culture of honesty, respect and reliability.
- You will be proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrate knowledge in graphic, digital and editorial design.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So, we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week