|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we're looking for a new breed of Producer
CHEP Films is a hybrid production department that operates across broadcast, content, activaton and special projects, post production, design and audio production. Projects range from high end brand films to large scale intergrated activations to smaller content video series.
In this role, you will have the chance to be involved at all stages of a production, working alongside the team from concept to completion. As the key support for the Sydney production team you will provide services to the staff to ensure the work flow is efficient and well organised. This role requires problem solving and constant evolution of processes and workflow and we expect you to contribute to this evolution. The Producer will oversee the Production Assistant's management of the production administration of the team as well as help to coordinate the resources and facilities. This is a mid-weight role but training will be provided and exposure to more senior tasks will also present scope to grow.
A day in the life
As Producer tasks often include but are not limited to:
- Production support for the producers, HOD and agency
- Booking of crew and other production services
- Management of the scheduling of internal resources in video and sound
- Producing jobs and projects when needed
- Liaising with agency creative and account departments
- CAD applications and follow up
- Adstream deliveries and orders
- Receiving and processing of supplier invoices
- BCC / Estimate / Purchase Order – experience with process and software
- Preparation of production documentation
- Talent contract
- Talent rollovers
How will we know you are the one?
- Production experience, in all components of the video and audio creation process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and/or proficiency in computer based systems is essential.
- The ability to communicate to all levels of the business and clients is paramount.
- Production experience in both agency and production company roles is desirable but not essential.
- Other things that would make you excel in this role
- You should be highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to commercial film and video production.
- You should identify problems and formulate solutions.
- You must have the ability to manage time and multitask across diverse requirements in essential.
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes Lions 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th globally
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week