Senior Account Director (CRM)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Who is 1Mazda @ CHE Proximity?
Mazda and CHE Proximity have had a long and incredibly successful relationship for over 40 years. Due to the vast, varied and scale work, 1Mazda@CHE Proximity operates as a ‘sub' agency with the larger CHE Proximity agency. This allows us to meet the specific needs of our client with dedicated resource across all departments.
What we are looking for in a Senior Account Director
An innovative Senior Account Director who holds the customer at the centre of everything they do and inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions.
Lead the CRM and Loyalty components to drive the strategic direction of the Owners Communication Programme, working with the wider team to continuing to integrate it through all channels.
A person who gets just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of their clients.
A day in the life:
- Lead strategic initiatives across the Owners Communication Programme
- Drive customer retention and growth through increased customer engagement
- Utilising customer data insights and marketing best practise to inform targeted personalised communications
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping clients solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
How will we know you are the one?
- Leading CRM & Loyalty for blue-chip accounts
- Experienced and knowledgeable across digital marketing, with a thorough understanding of best practice, particularly in CRM and email marketing
- A high-level understanding of data, data types, segmentation and the concepts around customer data analysis
- Experience with Marketing Cloud / Email Marketing + automation systems
- Highly desired: Oracle Eloqua
- Recognised: Salesforce / Responsys
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Ability to manage up and down
Other things that would make you great in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes Lions 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th globally
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week