Senior Art Director
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Art Director
As the Senior Art Director you will be in a leadership position within the Creative Department and you will be responsible for developing outstanding, award-winning advertising for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities include
- You will lead, manage and inspire other creative teams with experience and knowledge across all creative channels, with the clear focus of making the work better.
- You will share responsibility for the creative output of the agency with the Creative Directors, Executive Creative Director and Creative Chairman. This will be judged by creative awards, creative rankings and effectiveness.
- You will be expected to build relationships with the agency's clients, by making yourself available to clients, by demonstrating strategic understanding of our client's business issues and above all, by delivering effective creative work.
- You will help develop great creative talent and take responsibility for delivering creative work that is on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
Skills and experience required
- Proven ability to juggle multiple jobs whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- Previous advertising agency experience is a must.
- The ability to lead and inspire.
- Strong interpersonal skills as a team player with experience training others.
- A passion for creativity and doing world-class work.
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems.
- Resilience and being calm under pressure.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency.
- Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both Colenso and the team.
- Be able to translate and develop strategic thinking into fresh and effective concepts.
- An interest in future technologies and their applications in digital.
- A strong proficiency in digital and graphic design.
- Proven experience in product design.
- Familiarity with social platforms and formats.
- The ability to present persuasively and compellingly in selling in our creative work.
- Advanced skills Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- A strong proficiency with 3D design software, such as 3ds Max
- A strong understanding of social platforms and formats.
- Be well organised, self-starting and able to prioritise work effectively.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week