|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We are Colenso BBDO.
We want to be the most creative company on the planet by building more valuable relationships between brands and their customers. We do this by connecting a brand's purpose with what their customers value, the products that they put out in the world and how their employees interact with customers and each other.
Ultimately, our purpose is to deliver solutions that help our clients with their business challenges now, and to plan for their business opportunities next. It's a more progressive, more effective way of working. The agency's core competitive advantage is its ability to solve its client's business problems with commercial creativity and a fierce commitment to creativity with a purpose.
To lead the brand agendas of a range of Colenso BBDO clients. This role requires taking ownership of the strategic thinking, fronting the strategic relationships with clients, being able to sell strategy and creative work. Must be a self-managed and motivated individual who is respected within the agency and by partners at large.
- Creating Comms Frameworks that lead to innovative ground-breaking creative work
- Directing agency teams to create integrated work
- Translating the media recommendation into creative deliverables
- Creating succinct creative and tactical briefs that inspire creatives
- Influencing the media plan to ensure that the creative idea comes to life in its best form
- Creating compelling integrated creative proposals that can get sign off from media, creative and client leads
- Working with creative teams to make sure that the idea comes to life in the right channels
- Leading integrated agency groups on behalf of the client, ensuring that we get cohesive work back from partner agencies
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for better integrated work for clients
- Take on more responsibility for the agency e.g. pitches, innovations.
- Be comfortable with digital but also able to talk to all forms of media and their role in an overall comms plan.
- Take responsibility for identifying the best story to tell in any awards paper.
Skills and experience required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience working in creative agencies in roles as a Communication Strategists, Connections Planner, Engagement Planner, Integrated Strategist, alternatively they work closely with creative agencies in a Communications Planning role at a media agency
- Created overarching communication plans for brands
- DM/CRM experience
- Experience working with financial, automotive and brands is a must.
- Experience working with global/international brands.
- Evidence of inputting into creating award winning integrated creative work
- Willing to jump into the craziness and come out with a path to success
- Passion and excitement for great creative ideas
- Strong point of view on the future of advertising and communications planning
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week