Social & PR Coordinator
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is on the hunt for an ambitious Social & PR Coordinator to join its PR team. To be successful in this role, you need to love ideas as much as you love generating great results for clients.
The opportunity will see the candidate work across iconic local and global brands and take a leading role in helping execute against the agency's PR, social and amplification capability alongside a team including the Head of PR and social lead.
While your day-to-day requirements will be varied, you'll be primarily helping community manage some of our key clients' social accounts, as well as supporting the PR team in executing brilliant creative ideas with earned media at their heart.
About the role:
- You'll be responsible for helping manage the social platforms of some of Australia's most loved brands.
- Moderation and interaction with communities across (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Assist in the development of copy and imagery for social posts into a content calendar, as well as in the posting / scheduling process across social platforms in line with the calendar.
- You'll get to work with some of the best strategic and creative talent to develop ideas that get noticed.
- You'll develop great media relationships that help generate great results for clients.
- You'll embrace the opportunity to use your excellent verbal and written communication skills across the agency.
- You'll have studied PR, advertising or marketing and preferably have some experience, preferably at an agency.
- You're excited by ideas and by the power of earned media.
- You're curious and love learning from others.
- You're passionate about the social media industry, content, trends and pop culture.
- You're proactive, always looking for the next piece of interesting content or tie-in with client social activity.
- Possess strong copywriting and verbal skills.
- Process driven, organised and have great attention to detail.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So, we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week