|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we're looking for an SEO Manager
To build on our SEO techniques, principles and approach at CHEP and our clients. This key role will sit in the Technology team and report into the SEO Lead, will help build on formal SEO capability and work alongside development, content, social and digital creative services.
A day in the life
- Play a key role in building on CHE's SEO capabilities, techniques, principles and approach into for key clients
- Lead SEO delivery for a portfolio of clients and coach, mentor and direct other agency teams to ensure digital excellence when required
- Own the SEO strategy on key clients and projects within the agency, partner with digital producers, digital designers and developers to ensure a best practice digital experience
- Act as thought leader by tracking and sharing global best practices for SEO and promote across CHE and its clients
- Be an advocate for SEO and make it an integral part of the process and a shared accountability across the digital department
- Establish and develop key partnership with CHE's client service team
- Keep pace with search engine and internet marketing developments
- Identify and implement new opportunities to significantly grow organic traffic
- Take a lead role in SEO conceptual ideas for agency pitches
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Identify opportunities for organic search traffic growth through onsite and offsite activities
How will we know you're the one?
- Expertise in SEO guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to all digital platforms
- Effective communication skills, especially focused on educating agency and client stakeholders and promoting SEO best practice
- Ability to uncover and understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to SEO deliverables
- Knowledge and proven experience across the various elements of SEO, including technical audits, onsite optimisation and offsite activities
- Hands on experience with website audits, competitive analysis and large-scale site migrations will be highly desirable
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and various SEO toolsets, such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Min 6+ years SEO in agency, preferably with BA or MA in Marketing or Communications
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Enjoys problem solving and looking at the ‘big picture'
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Loves to work in an agile way
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes Lions 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th globally
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week