|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Overview of the role
To manage the resources required to traffic workflow through the agency. To ensure all internal processes are maintained within the agency.
Key area of responsibility:
- Manage resources – scheduling creative and designers on all campaigns
- Working closely with CD's, regarding workload, brief allocation and reviewing the work
- Communicate regularly with creative teams & managing their schedules & expectations
- Communicate with production on a regular basis
- Gatekeeper of internal process
- Communicate regularly with account service teams
- Weekly WIP meetings with account service teams
- Organise times for reviews, briefings and debriefings
- Approve timelines and ensure job is trafficking on time
- Manage Account service expectations
- Ability to communicate with all people – excellent communication skills
- Determination to achieve and negotiate multiple deadlines
- Problem solver
- Must remain calm and work well under pressure
- Good understanding of process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working with people
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week