.Net Developer - Contract
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Levo Digital are looking for 3 .NET Developers in Sydney for a 6 - 9 month contract.
- Designing, coding, testing and deployment of .NET websites across multiple systems/platforms.
- Development in C# using MVC framework.
- Developing databases and writing SQL code to support .NET applications and websites.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Microsoft SQL server
- Software development with C# .NET
- Implementing MVC
- Agile methodologies and JIRA
- Angular JS and front skills (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with and deep knowledge of integrations to CRM, DAM, PIM and other third party integrations
- Proven ability to understand and transfer business requirements into viable technical solutions
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week