|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Account Manager
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with AD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Management and optimisation of programs of work and/or platforms (automated and otherwise).
- Optimise experience design by helping to plan and map a cohort or individual's journey with the brand.
- Rally the right agency skills into platoons designed to solve specific audience needs and requirements.
- working collaboratively with Newsroom to own the content experience
- Working with the AD on forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with the AD and GAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting in managing AE time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the AD.
- Agency process (print, digital, TVP, Creative, AM) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever beore the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week