Account Executive, PR
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we're looking for a new breed of Account Executive (PR)
The Account Executive at A+I is responsible for managing the smooth project delivery and coordination of client activity, is aware of the macro issues impacting our clients business and the little things that can impact on our work. They're a team player, able to manage up to ensure senior team members are across client developments and workflow, and mentors and supports junior staff where required. They love the multi-facted nature of working in an agency and have a natural desire to push the boundaries for clients. They understand the art and science of public relations and have been honing their skills, creatively and technically for at least 12 months in an agency environment.
A day in the life
- Daily client liaison
- Managing and maintaining client WIPs
- Writing media releases and media briefing documents where appropriate
- Liaising with media and pitching (and securing) stories at a national, local and industry specific level
- Assisting to facilitate delivery of projects, including events
- Management of client media lists, ensuring all are maintained
- Support with project management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion
- Manage delivery of work within set timeframes
- Media monitoring, media database management and preparing regular coverage reports
- Managing up to leaders and communicating workflow, outputs and any bottle necks and impacts on work
- Support the team with new business development, pitches
How will we know you're the one?
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Tight project management skills in event program planning
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Ability to analyse information and determine its application in media communications
- Ability to build positive and constructive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Build strong media relationships
- Ability to work effectively at fast pace
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Show initiative and proactively suggest ideas to improve the work we deliver for your clients
- Love working with people and get on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into your next role
- Challenge the status quo in everything you do
- Staying up to date with key industry changes and innovations in communication
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week