Junior Digital Producer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Junior Digital Producer
We are looking for a superstar Junior Digital Producer to manage small to medium scale digital projects, working closely with our other Digital Producers, Internal Design, Development and Account Service leads to ensure their seamless delivery and launch.
You will have a good technical understanding of digital and the ability to translate a technical solution into simple language for the not so tech savvy. You're not afraid to be a part of creative discussions and love a bit of R&D into the unknown.
You will be comfortable looking after all aspects of a digital project delivery (with the support of our senior digital producers), from estimating, booking and briefing resources, planning timelines, testing and delivery. You will be managing requirements and resources throughout a project to ensure we deliver on time and budget. Above all, the work should excite you. You love great ideas.
We think this is a great opportunity to be part of a creative and fun team working across some of New Zealand's largest brands.
Operational Key Deliverables:
Manage the development and execution of simultaneous projects including but not limited to:
- Campaign or other digital communications asset development (i.e. digital banners, eDM's)
- Website and application development
- Budgeting & resource allocation
- Traffic Management – managing and scheduling the allocation of production resources to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Oversee the production of projects from end to end; including the preparation of small scopes of work; production estimates; schedules, monitoring, testing, reporting and billing.
- Budgetary management, ability to manage scope creep both from a project delivery and financial management aspect, with assistance where required.
Skills and experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes at once.
- Experience in delivering small to medium sized digital projects.
- Extremely organised, yet flexible to cater to frequently changing requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital principles and requirements and their relation to user experience.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week