Front of House/Concierge
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Front of House/Concierge
As the standout Front of House, your job is to ensure staff and all visitors to CHEP are greeted in an exemplary manner. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people, organisational and administration skills and a passion for CHEP and its people.
As Front of House you are the face of CHEP and have a pivotal role in our client's, visitors and new staff's first impressions. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people and organisation skills and a passion for CHEP and its people. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- A confident, friendly and approachable manger
- An ability to juggle several requests and a relentless determination to see them all through to the end and a rapid understanding of tasks required
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- A team player with a ‘can do' ‘what else', solution focused attitude
As Front of House you will need to work closely with the EA/Office Manager to ensure CHEP day-to-day requirements are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Greeting and dealing with all clients and CHEP staff requests in a friendly and efficient manner (on the phone and in person)
- Monitoring meeting room cleanliness and scheduling
- Booking couriers, delivering mail around the office and taking the daily mail down to level 3
- Monitoring stationary stock and ordering as required
- Monitor daily client visits by liaising with the EA/Office Manager and Account Management
- Ordering any catering for events and meetings and making sure the meetings run smoothly
- Managing the bar area and coffee machine requirements with the ability to make excellent coffees to differing client requests
- Managing and maintaining reception phone lists in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Agency is presentable, clean and organised at all times including reception, Harvies, meeting rooms and the kitchens
- Monitoring and keeping kitchens stocked with chips/drinks/tea bags etc. and liaising with suppliers to ensure orders, delivery and stock levels are properly managed
- Ensuring the vibe/culture of the agency is fun and looking after the staff by being in charge of the music playing in Harvies/reception organising the daily snacks (popcorn, fruit, chips, and healthy snacks) and organising the Friday jolly trolley
- Event Management Assistance when required
- Adhoc errands as requested by EA/Office Manager
- Flexibility to meet the on-going needs of the Agency and Administration team as priorities change (frequently from hour-to-hour)
- An eye for detail to ensure the agency is always looking it's best is paramount
Please refer to the Front of House manual for a step-by-step guide of the role.
- Exceptional people skills, organisationaL and administration skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferable hospitality experience
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week