Account Manager (CRM/Loyalty)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we are looking for the new breed of Account Manager
An Account Manager that loves delivering inspiring creative & embraces opportunities that new technology provides.
Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A day in the life
- Management of CRM campaign activity, from initial client brief to completion & CRM customer journeys with varying degrees of complexity.
- Is able to work autonomously, as well as seamlessly with the wider team.
- Works with the wider Account Management & Traffic teams to prioritize resource & workload.
- Develops and owns creative, task and production briefs, timelines, estimates & financial burn.
- Is able to manage clients' expectations on timings & budgets.
- Understands client feedback & is able to work through a solution with creative & production teams.
- Proactively manage external supplier relationships and foster sharing & collaboration.
- Builds and maintains client relationships with a range of different marketing managers.
- Working in conjunction with other team members to grow the account and identify new opportunities.
How will we know you are the one?
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Strategic & analytics skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex logic and apply it throughout the customer journey
- Ability to contextualize message to moment within the customer journey
Other things that would make you great in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week