|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a producer to join Australia's most effective brand activation agency, Traffik. Traffik has a highly talented and innovative creative team with expertise across experiential & shopper activations.
As a producer you are pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of production solutions for your Melbourne account management team and clients.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work in a leading brand activation agency to bring your expertise to help grow our overall production offering. This successful applicant will lead development and work on some of Australia's most exciting brands, events and campaigns.
- Relationship management across key production pillars
- Managing the roll out of multiple projects throughout their lifecycles
- Working in conjunction with major event or property bodies, their operations teams and key stakeholders
- Managing suppliers surrounding certification and OHS
Production Project Management
- Collaborating with account service on timelines, agenda's, sign offs and client meetings
- Ideating with design on site, build and experience development and visualisation
- Working as a partner with creative to manage agency solutions and executions
- Working with digital production to support both team's executions
- On ground activation bump in, live activation and bump out Finance
- Managing payment schedules, deadlines and negotiations
- Pulling together multi-supplier estimates in conjunction with other departments
- Tracking estimates, jobs and time across jobs
- Managing profitability of work
This role encompasses the responsibility for the production quality for the projects allocated to them across the Traffik Melbourne office.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have outstanding, proven multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, workplace demeanour and attitude and be able to work amongst a highly integrated team, as well as proven success executing with partners the following projects:
- Bespoke builds
- Live activations at events or independently
- Pop up events
- Digitally led physical production
- High volume small goods / merchandising
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it's like to work at Traffik, please click on the people story below and view our showreel:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week