Head of CX Strategy
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Head of CX Strategy
Our mission at Colenso is to be best agency in the world that happens to be based in Auckland.
With creativity at our heart, we help brands form stronger relationships their customers.
Through products or services.
Creativity, with purpose.
At the helm of data driven marketing division of Colenso BBDO, this role exists to provide the inspiration and leadership around data driven capability, to help develop and manage ongoing programmes of work for our clients and serve the agency's creative function with data driven insights. ColensoX's promise is to grow our clients' business by enabling more purposeful and galvanising connections with customers through the use of data, technology and creativity. We call this connected creativity. With our deep understanding of customers and their journeys we identify those critical moments that drive satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy to build customer experiences that ultimately generate growth for our clients.
- To lead and grow the ColensoX offering in Auckland
- Work collaboratively with agency teams to identify and build programmes of work across the whole of Colenso BBDO's client base.
- Build a high performing team.
- Leverage connections with the broader Clemenger group to expand capability in order to grow and develop our client base.
- Work with Business Management teams and the Transformation lead to deliver performance metrics for revenue and profitability.
- Establish a rigorous and consistent process to partner with Business Management to manage and grow client accounts, ensuring that they are utilising relevant ColensoX capabilities.
- Develop a clear voice for ColensoX in the market. Speak at appropriate conferences, write white papers on topics impacting our clients' businesses; establishing a position for ColensoX as a progressive and innovative leader in the market.
Skills and experience required
- Must have credibility and be a proven dynamic data driven marketing leader.
- 15+ experience in CRM and/or CX Digital leadership roles.
- proven record building teams and capability in an agency environment is a must.
- 10+ years managing and developing talent
- Recognized leader in CRM and data driven marketing and customer experience management.
- Progressive, with working knowledge of new mar-tech and data sources.
- Understanding of the ad-tech revolution and the opportunity that exists in the addressable paid media world.
- Must have customer, data and creativity in equal parts.
- Must have strong understanding of how to leverage automation platforms with a particular focus on Adobe, Salesforce and Marketo.
- A people leader. Builds strong confident teams. Can spot great talent and lead people to be the best they can be.
- Must know the market and be well connected.
- Dynamic, resilient and curious.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week