|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand experience agency, combining data with
creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
Overview of the Role
This unique role will suit a well‐rounded BTL suit with experience working on Shopper, Retail and Experiential
projects. As an Account Director you will use your experience to provide agency leadership and guidance
across a number of project‐based clients that will include Samsung, Krispy Kreme, Cadbury Cakes and Smiths.
You will work with the Managing Partner and the National Head of Shopper to run the account and be the
lead relationship manager for all Brand Managers and below. C‐Suite and Marketing Director relationships are
managed at a more senior level.
You will be assigned financial targets for your team and expected to carefully manage resources, budgets and
projections to ensure success. You will ensure campaigns are delivered on brief/budget/time; be the account
relationship owner; provide strategic direction on key client projects; oversee all projects; develop and grow
business through incremental opportunities and networking; resolve issues and mitigate project risks.
On a day‐to‐day basis you will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all
projects under your management, working with the Production Manager(s) (as required), and managing your
immediate team to deliver the elements you delegate to them.
You will keep abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, and
will work with the Managing Partner and Head of Shopper to ensure that any creative solution Traffik puts
forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
You are people‐driven and lead by example as a strong mentor and track the growth and development of your
immediate team to ensure their success. Clients see you as their go‐to person and they trust you to deliver
based on a proven success rate and mutual respect. Client account and relationship management, issues
management and new business growth are a focus for your development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent project management / multi‐tasking skills across shopper and experiential marketing projects
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills
- Persuasive presentation skills to cater for a wide variety of audience
- Ability to give clear direction to junior staff and / or wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver
- what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the retail environment
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of special event operations and management
- In‐depth experience and success in logistics planning and management
- In‐depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill‐set
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day‐to‐day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week