Senior Account Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager with proven integrated experience to join our talented team at Clemenger BBDO in Sydney.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work and seek at all times to apply this to your ongoing projects. You will have experience managing accounts across mediums and will act as one of the most important facilitators of our creative product in our business. You are a trusted to lead and deliver projects by both client and agency alike, and are the central point of contact for all stakeholders.
You will be a collaborative force and part of a well-established, highly motivated team of passionate people, who are constantly working towards raising the quality of output within the agency and genuinely love what they do.
- Responsible for leading all client work going through the agency to produce excellent campaigns that are built on strategic insight, fuelled by creativity and flawlessly executed.
- Work with the client, creative and production teams to take our solutions to market with brilliance, and efficiency.
- Managing the seamless delivery of all creative projects – you will be the central point of contact for the client and the agency on all projects and will be aware of all elements, their status and what needs to be done to move a project forward.
- Oversee and manage project finances, budgets and forecasts as well as client activity calendars, project scoping and completion reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong integrated experience is highly desirable
- A successful track record of managing complex integrated projects
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can-do attitude and people who are loved by their clients
- Experience in QSR or FMCG is ideal
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
This is a full time role.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week