|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We require a Systems Administrator to contribute to our Technical environment. This is an opportunity to enhance their own skillset from a broad range of technologies. The successful candidate will support Agency staff of the CGL environment.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Report to Technical Manager
- Resolve Level 1 and 2 technical issues for both MAC and Windows devices
- Support Agency staff in a timely and professional fashion
- Ensure all resolutions are aligned with the overall Clemenger Group strategy
- Assist with technical projects under the direction of Senior Engineers
- Provide out-of-hours support as required (roster basis)
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the technical environment
- Maintain current competency in key technologies
Key Selection Criteria
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated Windows and MAC Desktop experience and associated applications (current platforms)
- An understanding of Windows Servers and Microsoft Active Directory (current platforms)
- Basic understanding of Networking (DNS, DHCP)
- Basic understanding of Security Tools (AV, Encryption)
- Any Technical certifications will be highly regarded
Knowledge and Skills
- A good understanding of general Information Technology principals
- Ability to Script (Powershell) would be highly regarded
- Attention to detail is a critical requirement
- Client service focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues but able to escalate when required
- Ability to follow process and procedure is critical
- Preparedness to skill-up and become main point of escalation for any short-fall in collective team skills
Approach is critical for this role.
- Be self-motivated, action oriented, think conceptually and operationally.
- Ability to trouble-shoot thoroughly
- Ability to resolve through research and doggedness to get the task in-hand completed
- Ability to recognise areas of vulnerability and follow-up with investigation to ensure compliance
- Ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and consultatively within a small team environment and with other Clemenger Group staff.
- Have a quality focused approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes.
- Have excellent time management skills including ability to plan, set priorities and meet deadlines, with flexibility to alter priorities to meet changing demands.
- Have well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interpret and present ideas to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrate a capacity to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team.
The nature of the position will require that you deal with people of various levels within the business. It is essential that you have a positive approach and can communicate at both a technical and non-technical level.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week