|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are on the lookout for an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join our team: someone who thrives in a fast paced, exciting environment to liaise with our clients and coordinate our ambassadors on campaigns.
- Work with our clients on briefs and execution requirements
- Staff campaigns with the appropriate ambassadors according to the client brief
- Recruit suitable ambassadors to work with and represent our clients and brands making sure your ambassadors are fully briefed on their responsibilities including trainings, kit collections, and run sheets
- Trouble shooting which includes ambassador questions / concerns, live management and support, chasing reporting feedback when necessary
- Keeping abreast of where the kits are and ensuring these are returned to our storage units
- You will be working with our online booking system so confident computer skills is highly important
- Microsoft Office packages are used, so experience is a must
- You will at times be asked to send profiles of potential ambassadors to work on a campaign for selection by our clients, so an eye for design would be looked upon favourably.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Someone who has had experience in staffing preferably in the promotional industry
- Someone who is logical and thinks strategically as well as ‘outside the box'
- Someone with a can – do attitude
- Someone who is driven to succeed and proud of achieving
- Someone who isn't afraid of hard work
- An honest, open person who has excellent communication skills both written and more importantly verbal
- Someone who has immaculate attention to detail
- Someone who is calm and doesn't get ‘rattled' easily
About the Company
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
Test Drive is the promotional staffing division of the Traffik Group.
- Test Drive is a small, dynamic team, who protect and support each other every day.
- We always work closely together on all aspects of our job roles
- We are enthusiastic and love to be challenged, to source answers for each other.
- We love our clients, brands and importantly our ambassadors to ensure success and will always go above and beyond to make this happen
- We work hard, but we always have a good time and laugh a lot.
- At the end of every week, we get together for a relaxing drink to celebrate the week just gone
- You will be encouraged to learn as much as you want, in the areas you want and supported in this professional growth
Our reputation is one of the best in the country. Our ambassadors are some of the best in the country. We work with numerous high-end brands at events, expo's, sporting functions as well as instore samplings and store openings to name a few.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week