Account Director (Shopper Marketing)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for an Account Director to join Australia's leading brand activation agency, Traffik Group. The Traffik Group has a highly talented and innovative creative team with expertise across experiential & shopper activations.
As an Account Director you are pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of campaigns for your dedicated clients across experiential and shopper disciplines.
This successful applicant will be charged with running the client relationships of two of Melbourne's marquee clients and then using their leadership and team to garner the best results from Traffik's creative, production, design, digital, staffing and finance teams.
The successful applicant will have a proven success rate across the following:
- Live experiential activations
- Digitally led experiences
- Retail promotions
- Integrated path to purchase campaigns
- Integrated marketing campaigns working with ATL agencies
- Leading and developing a successful team
At the core of this role is driving your accounts' business consistently to a best in class standard, managing your forecast and profitability.
This role specifically entails the below key elements:
- Managing a pipeline of organic business for dedicated clients through your outstanding client relationships.
- Working with the leadership team on pitching, and concepting work in partnership with your clients.
- Quickly cementing yourself as the authority in the brand activation industry for your clients, becoming their ‘go-to' for anything we can execute.
- Working in conjunction with the Melbourne Business Director to build organic, new business plans and long term commercial success.
Internal Agency Management
- You will get the best out of all the talent in our agency.
- You will add value between client and our specialist division and ultimately take accountability along with the specialist head on what goes to client.
- Managing your team and delivering a range of briefs and debriefs to all the teams listed earlier will be key.
- You will be accountable for the revenue which is forecasted to your client base.
- You will oversee and execute the collation and tracking of inter-department agency budgets, working with divisions to ensure the best value is delivered to clients, as well as managing agency targets and procedures.
- Working with production and finance, you will ensure that our agency partners and finance processes are followed by your team.
The successful applicant will have outstanding, proven multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, workplace demeanour and attitude and be able to work amongst a highly integrated team.
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik, please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week