|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Account Manager
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them. No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
- Comprehensive management of BTL & strategic ATL campaign activity from initial client brief to delivery.
- Manage and own multiple projects, programs of work, and clients with supreme organization, fantastic communication and project management skills.
- Development and ownership of task and production briefs, timelines, status documentation and estimates.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations as necessary.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency, client and external suppliers
- Manage client feedback and expectations, interrogating business decisions and objectives to enable thorough and efficient project debriefs within the agency.
- Support the broader agency by assisting in the development and management of internal agency initiatives.
- Collaborate with Senior Account Manager and Account Director to produce sound and strategic creative briefs, leveraging customer and data insight, a deep knowledge of our clients' product and program of work, and developing inspiring propositions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ensuring passion for ideas; whether business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Mutli tasker – ability to juggle competing demands from client and agency
- Experience with highly targeted, dynamic communication programs (whether digital or print, BTL or ATL)
- Intuitive ability to balance business objectives with customer-centric marketing
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical and intuitive
- Not afraid to get amongst the tools to make things happen
- Ability to work independently, and as a team, as required
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
- Strong excel & PPT skills
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week