Front End Developer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Marketforce is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team. This is an awesome opportunity to join a Cannes Lion winning Digital Team of Developers, UX/UI Designers and Animators.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing User Interface Development of Web Applications, as well as Digital Campaign Assets.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- User Interface Development of Web Applications, Websites and Digital Campaign Assets.
- Creative concept development for campaigns and digital products, with development of working prototypes.
- Investigate and concept with emerging technologies such as APIs, frameworks, platforms and tools.
- Champion the agency point of view and product.
- Staying abreast of world-class work and technical innovations from around the world.
- Competent in using HTML and CSS to develop User Interfaces.
- Competent in working with Data APIs (REST, bonus points if you're into GraphQL).
- Competent in working with Git version control.
- Competent in using a wide range of creative tools including Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and XD to export assets.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Ability to show creative flair and uphold high code quality standards, whilst working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess the drive and ability to further develop your technical and creative skillset.
- High standards of written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an exceptional eye for attention to detail.
- Be able to work autonomously but still ask for assistance when needed.
- The patience and drive to help mentor junior developers in the agency.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week